Things that everyone should have in their dance bag, or readily available.
- A foot roller or stretcher.
- A theraband, deflated tire tube, or something else elasticy.
- Ibprofen, icy hot, or biofreeze. Whether it is for maintenance or prevention, it is smart to just have these. From overworking in class, to muscles and joints locking up, it is always smart to be prepared.
- Needle and thread. There is nothing worse than your elastics snapping.
- Something to keep you warm: a onsie is my preference. Leg warmers, full length leg warmers, ankle warmers, shrugs etc…
- Extra dance clothes. Don’t want to be sweaty gross.
- Extra pairs of shoes, for girls always have a good sewn pair with you, just in case the ones you currently are working in die.
- A good book.
- Hair and beauty supplies, this includes a towel. I always brought face wash because I had acne problems.
- A notebook for corrections. I still have all of mine and are fun to look at.
One response to “10 Things Ballet Students Should Have…”
[…] 10 Things Ballet Students Should Have…. […]