I couldn’t sleep tonight. An e-mail came to me earlier today and it has been bothering me, a lot. I have been getting e-mails both good and bad, I have been getting comments galore, both good and bad. Regardless, an e-mail came to me earlier today that has gotten under my skin; which is rare. So, time to address some things:
This is my blog, my opinion. No one is forcing you to read it, no one is begging you to read it. In fact, this blog is literally just therapy for me. Yes, I offer services that include PR, consulting, and editorial work… but that is what I do in real life and am very successful at it. I am not looking for your validation, I am not looking for your acceptance. Nor, do I care. Here is what I will say… You should be ashamed that you have the nerve to write me and inform me that my sexuality and personal life appalls you and I don’t have any business writing about a children’s art…
No one asked you to stalk my personal life. My personal life is mine. I didn’t ask you to read my personal blog, find my personal IG, and so forth. If you are so appalled at my sexuality…. I hope you realize your daughter is entering into the world of arts, which is slightly more liberal than most professions. If my homosexuality is so offensive, just wait for your daughter to enter into ballet school…
So, to elaborate on my personal life:
- Yes, I am openly gay. In fact, I am super gay. I pride myself on being a great gay man.
- My dad’s passing away did not cause me to act out on IG, or become this wild child. I have always gone out. It is a part of my job to go out and network: between fashion events and social events, I do go out a lot.
- My morality… I am not even going to go there.
- And, despite your popular belief that I am promiscuous… Whether or not my sex life even matters, all of those men in my pictures are my friends. Because my family isn’t the most accepting of my sexuality, my friends are everything to me. If I want to hang on them, and take selfies, and go out with them, so be it. It really is none of your business.
- Finally—- as I shouldn’t even let this bother me whatsoever, the fact that is has. The fact that you have condemned me to hell and beyond, why did you feel the need to write me? Why did you take the time out of your day to say such hateful things? I am in bed laying here, wondering what kind of person has time to write such things. Or, what kind of person takes time out of their day to inform me at 8 in the morning that I am going to hell? Seriously, who does that?
On another note— I will be away for a while, and won’t be blogging for a while— i am kind of over all of the negativity in the world.