Additional Client Work:
American Ballet Theatre (graphic design)
International City School of ballet (development, graphic work)
European School of Ballet (consulting work, development)
Youth American Grand Prix (graphic work)
Elite Classical Coaching (Branding and Marketing Package)
Debbie Allen Dance Academy (Executive Planning, Social Media and Marketing, Sales)
Master Ballet Academy (Executive director, photography, marketing and branding)
Phoenix Ballet (Executive Director, marketing and branding, graphic design)
Golden Swan International Gala (Executive Director)
- Ballet faces even more economic problemsBallet is facing even more problems on the horizon. Where is it all going and leading to?
- Say GoodbyeHello everyone, if you have been following me on Instagram, you know that recently I cut my left hand, the one I use for illustrating, and hit a nerve. Since then, my drawing and hand function hasn’t been the same. Because of this, I will no longer be doing The Ballet Planner. While I willContinue reading “Say Goodbye”
- Grow your businessStart the New Year off right. For the 2023 year, I will be taking on 10 new clients! Do you want to grow your business, build your brand, and increase your online presence.
- Giving TuesdayGiving Tuesday is coming up and A Ballet Education’s Scholarship Fund: A Ballet Foundation is asking you to donate to our scholarship fund. Over the last 9 years we have given away over $400,000 through scholarships, pointe shoes, and fees associated with ballet. This year is our first official years a non-profit 501(c)3, this meansContinue reading “Giving Tuesday”
- Summer Intensive Guide 2023It is that time of the year again; the time where everyone is overwhelmed, overworked, exhausted, and juggling a million different things. Yes, the 2023 audition season is upon us, and it is more stressful than ever. It could be that this is the first year back of full in-person auditions since the pandemic restrictions.Continue reading “Summer Intensive Guide 2023”
- How to build a successful ballet schoolBuild Quality Relationships with Parents. The quality of the relationships with the parents of students at ballet schools can make or break a ballet school. One of the biggest mistakes ballet educators make is establishing a hierarchical dialogue with parents through the use of statements like “Well, you weren’t a ballet dancer so you don’tContinue reading “How to build a successful ballet school”
- How to Build a Successful Ballet Program: Understanding your marketHOW TO BUILD A SUCCESSFUL BALLET PROGRAM (part 1) Understand Your Market One of the biggest frustrations in owning a ballet school is the ability to bring in the “right” students or students in general. It is crucial to understand both your market and your niche. Within these parameters, you want to make sure youContinue reading “How to Build a Successful Ballet Program: Understanding your market”
- A Ballet Education 2023It isn’t a secret that the world is constantly changing, and the world of ballet is also changing. Because of this, we constantly have to be striving to improve ourselves and improve our businesses. With everyone talking about a recession and with the economy being so unstable, studio owners are constantly fearing how they areContinue reading “A Ballet Education 2023”
- Summer Intensives LIVE!Hey Everyone, I am going LIVE on Instagram: Sunday, October 9 at 10:00AM Arizona Time. I will be answering questions LIVE and giving you some useful tips as you go into audition season. Follow me on Instagram: @ ABalletEducation Don’t forget Fall Clearance is happening at The Ballet Planner!
- European School of Ballet Invites You…Jean-Yves Esquerre, the director of the European School of Ballet (ESB) invites you to come to Amsterdam for two weeks this winter! This opportunity is great because it exposes dancers to a variety of styles of repertory that is widely danced in Europe, and gives dancers a chance to see if ESB is the rightContinue reading “European School of Ballet Invites You…”